Dancing: The Ideal Exercise
Exercising by jogging (outdoors or on a treadmill) is an unattractive alternative for many people. Dancing is a mild form of aerobic workout and dance lessons make exercise a fun and enjoyable social event any night of the week. Your “dance workout” is beneficial in many ways:
- Olympic athletes often include dance in their training to sharpen control, agility, speed, and balance.
- Dance contributes to good posture and body alignment.
- Dance encourages gentle stretching.
- Dance increases your flexibility and stamina.
- Dance benefits your cardiovascular system as you swing and sway from hips to shoulders.
The romantic properties of dance are a secret that all good dancers enjoy:
- Men feel confident when they recognize which dance is being played and have the ability to walk across the dance floor and ask a lady to dance.
- Women will enjoy being asked to dance knowing that they have mastered the grace, poise, styling, and important following skills of a trained dancer.
- Couples can add the romantic skills that come with the holding, touching, and moving to the music that dancing provides.
- Single people can meet new friends as dancing provides a natural ice breaker and becomes a common denominator in any crowd.
- A tailored program at the Arthur Murray Dance Centers is all you need to turn your dancing and your romantic life around.