Article provided by: Elite Health Center
IV Therapy is becoming a more conventional medical practice in recent times. It has several uses in the medical field as a volume expander, to deliver medications because intravenous delivery is the fastest way to deliver fluids and medications throughout the body, for buffer solutions, or nutrition.
The key to successful IV therapy is through finding the right physician and facility to perform these practices. Like any other portion of the healthcare profession, if you don't find a physician and staff that you can trust yourself with, you will have a negative experience at the least and see issues with your health at the worst.
Finding the right IV therapist can be a complex and challenging endeavor, but it does not have to be. If you are in the state of Texas, there is one IV therapy center in particular that cares about the patient first and foremost, working with them every step of the way.
What IV Therapy practices are in Keller, TX?
Elite Health Center is one of the best health care centers in the state of Texas. We understand that the most critical aspect of health care is access to your physician, offering 24-hour physician availability through call or text as well as same-day or next-day appointments.
That level of availability will help improve one's overall health, decrease the number of urgent care or ER visits, and reduce the number of hospitalizations. Our practice is limited to a certain amount of members, ensuring that you get detailed, specific care and are never lost in the shuffle like you may be at larger clinics or hospitals. We are here for your care specifically and will do everything we can to help.
Though our membership is aimed to help improve your overall health, it is not a replacement for your current insurance plan. Hospitalizations and emergency care are costly, so keeping your insurance is an excellent way to ensure that you are protected in the event of catastrophes such as cancer, trauma, or any other serious medical event.
Our IV Therapy services are comprehensive, and we offer several variations:
- If you suffer from dehydration from sports, a stomach bug, the heat or any other factor, this IV will leave you feeling recharged once again.
- This recovery and re-energization drip allow for muscle recovery, hangover recovery, recovery from jetlag, or general fatigue recovery.
- This is a general clean and detoxifies that improves liver function, memory, and concertation.
- This IV drip allows for hydration of dull, dry skin, reduction of fine lines, increased elasticity, and an overall improvement to the health of your skin.
- Immune Boost. If you are getting over being sick, this drip will help to boost and restore your immune system.
Our IV therapies are designed to leave you feeling better than you did when you came into our center and will aid in the recovery and overall health of your body. Our staff works with you to address your specific needs and get you on the right program.IV Therapy Keller
View Larger Map