Every year we try to stay ahead of the game when it comes to buying gifts for those special people in our lives. We rack our brains trying to come up with something new; something different. Often times we run out at the last minute hoping that special gift will miraculously appear. But let’s face it, that never happens. It is easy to be at a loss for gift ideas having given and received the same old familiar gifts year after year. Why not think outside the retail bag and give the gift of dance! Here are some compelling reasons why you should!
1. It will fit all sizes. Dance lessons do not discriminate between gender, shape, or size. It is a universal gift. It needs no altering. They will not have to exchange it for a different color or style either. The recipient will get to choose the dance that suits them the best. From the elegant Foxtrot to the sassy Salsa, their dance lesson plan will be customized to fit them PERFECTLY.
2. It comes with flexible terms. Whether you want to dance twice a week or twice a month, you get to decide the frequency of your dance lesson plan based on lifestyle and personal desire.
3. It can be shared with others. Dance lessons are like a really good secret that is best when shared. Why? For one, he or she will be so proud of what they have accomplished each week as they learn new dance moves and choreography. And two, why would they NOT want to share the many benefits of dance as it can benefit others in the same way.
4. Dance lasts a lifetime- A sweater will lose its shape. A gift certificate to a restaurant will be gone and forgotten before you know it, but dance lessons… they will last a lifetime! What’s more is the benefits of dance have been statistically proven to add years to a person’s life!
5. They can take dance anywhere in more ways than one. Arthur Murray has countless opportunities for dancers to perform in front of a crowd. But if that is not their thing, they can attend the many social dance parties at the two Arthur Murray Twin Cities studios. They can dance where ever they wish and whenever the spirit moves them! Why not ask them to take a video of their dance and share it with you and the rest of the world?
This year think outside the retail bag and give a gift that will have a HUGE positive impact and will last a lifetime! Or why not tell the gift giver in your life to give YOU the gift of dance?
You can get your dance gift certificates right here: Minneapolis Gift Certificates and St. Paul Gift Certificates.
Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday season!
Your friends at Twin Cities Arthur Murray